Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to get the ball rolling for the Grand Master’s Reception which will be held on March 18th, 2023 at the Dayton Masonic Center. The manner in which the Grand Master’s Reception and the Second Masonic District Officers Association is funded is through the Grand Master’s Reception Sponsorship Program. Sponsorships will again be sold for $50 for a ¼ page, $100 for a ½ page, and $200 for a full page. Please note that sponsorship ads are not limited to Masons with businesses. If there is a business in your community that you think would like to have an ad in our sponsorship program, please don’t hesitate to ask them! Below are the listed benefits for obtaining sponsorships.
- With every $100 in sales, you will receive a free ticket to the Grand Master’s Reception.
- If you obtain $400 in sponsorships, you or your lodge will receive a free full page sponsorship
- If your lodge sponsors a Grand Lodge Officer or Past Grand Master for $200, the lodge will receive a free full page sponsorship ad, and the associated tickets to the reception will go to the Grand Lodge Officer and his lady for the meal.
- As an additional incentive, for every $500 in sponsorships sold, the seller will receive an entry into a drawing for an Endowed Membership, for himself or another worthy Brother to the lodge of their
The sponsorship form is below. To download it, right-click anywhere on the form and “Save Link As.” Please make all checks payable to the Second Masonic District Officers Association and mail to:
Second District Officers Association, Attn: Mike Miller, 525 W. Riverview Ave., Dayton, Ohio 45405
Please send text and graphics as you would like to see them printed in the program (word document, pdf, business cards, etc.) to: email@example.com. All money and graphics are due by March 1st, 2023 in order to be sent to the print shop by printing deadlines. So please don’t wait until the last minute, so that we can assure that the ad will be printed in the program.
If you have any further questions please contact either of us:
- WB Michael Miller, Butler County Rep, Cell: (513) 435-3048
- WB Brandon Estep, Montgomery County Rep, Cell: (937) 305-6444